It can feel lonely as the person responsible for managing your organization’s complex cost estimating systems and processes. Cost estimating in your agency is different, right? How can you get help when no one understands that you:
- Must comply with a long list of rules and regulations to develop a wide variety of estimates.
- Manage disparate, homemade systems that don’t talk to each other.
- Own thousands of unique facilities across the country, or even the entire world.
- Don’t self-perform your construction, facilities maintenance, or capital renewal forecasting.
- Can’t even find all of your historical estimates, let alone report on them to support future estimates and forecasts.
You are not alone. You aren’t the first person to face these problems and you won’t be the last. Step back for a moment to figure out where your system helps and where it gets in the way. Find your pain points and determine where the process isn’t working. Most importantly, ask for help to get a fresh perspective.
The discovery process is vital to understanding what works and what doesn’t. ENR 400 and Federal Government agencies come to Eos Group for a fresh perspective. We work with them every day. Our approach has been developed, tested, and applied across hundreds of clients. We discover unique situations and common issues with each engagement. Our new and existing clientsgain immediate benefits from our continuously expanding body of knowledge. The next time you run into one of your pain points consider asking for help.
Remember, you are not alone.