When did they expand the estimator job description to include lead data mover? And where’s the support staff that used to make this responsibility tolerable?
If you’re looking for some relief, consider Eos Navigator. Our configurable data exchange service seamlessly integrates Eos Navigator with other commercial software applications and tools to optimize your estimating experience.
You can use Eos Navigator’s technology to automatically import or export information to accomplish mission-critical tasks and processes. For example:
- Create projects automatically from CRM systems
- Perform mass updates of project information by importing changes from Microsoft Excel
- Perform Sage Estimating Assembly and Item Takeoff from an external web form
- Update Sage Estimating item pricing provided by vendors and subcontractors
- Export final project information to accounting systems
- Publish as-bid estimates to job costing tools
“Eos’s data integration service has given Kinsley peace of mind knowing that all project data in Viewpoint, Eos Navigator, and Sage Estimating will be synced on a daily basis – providing the preconstruction team with more time to focus on the details and less time on data entry.” – John Clemons, Kinsley Construction
Please contact us if you’re interested in learning more about Eos Navigator’s integration capabilities.
Look for our next blog post, where we’ll talk about Eos Navigator’s security that integrates the best of Sage and Eos functionality.