It’s been two months since the release of Eos Navigator 2.2. The response has been strong and positive. What do you think?
“The 2.2 release of Navigator was another significant milestone. Simplifying the integration with Eos Cortex Project History is huge. We’re also proud of the many new advanced features designed to better manage the development of Sage estimates.” – Greg Bloom, Eos Navigator Product Manager
Visit our YouTube channel to stay up to date on Eos Navigator’s latest features.
We’re actively soliciting feedback and fielding requests for feature advancement.
What would make your life easier? What would measurably improve your ability to manage the estimating process?
- Do you need better tools to import and export data?
- Could you benefit from scheduling integration?
- Would it be easier to find your estimate if you could filter inactive projects?
- How many times have you wished there was a way to recover a deleted estimate?
- Do you need more flexibility to configure your managed experience?
- Would you feel safer if you could limit access to your project team?
- What standard reports matter most to you?
We’re asking our loyal user base these and many other questions as we work on finalizing our release backlog. Your feedback matters.
Please contact us with your ideas about how to make Eos Navigator 2.3—scheduled for release in December—great.
Look for our next blog post where we’ll discuss Eos Navigator’s ability to restrict project access rights to specific users and groups.