Eos Group is happy to announce the latest release of Eos Cortex Project History, version 1.10, our Big Data repository for all of your estimates and actual cost history.
Version 1.10 of Eos Cortex Project History includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Edit project fields
- Required fields automatically added to Import Template Views
- Dynamic description column width in Compare Elements
- Linear trendlines for scatter charts
- Warning when importing an existing project
- Administration enhancements
- View system fields
- Manage text type elements fields
- New field types available for KPI views
We would like to invite you to our webinar on June 25, 2020 at 11am PST where we will be focusing on features from version 1.10. To register, please click on the link below.
If you would like to download the release notes for version 1.10, please click here.