Today Eos Group, Inc. announces the release of their 2020 update for the Eos High Voltage Knowledgebase. This release is part of Eos Group’s ongoing commitment to improve and update the Eos High Voltage Knowledgebase and respond to feedback from our clients
This release of the knowledgebase includes the following enhancements, additions, and changes:
- Updated pricing for 2020
Eos updated the knowledgebase pricing to January 2020. The knowledgebase provides labor and equipment rate tables for 2020.
- Now including documentation for some assemblies
Eos has prepared documents illustrating a sample object that the assembly is designed to estimate, along with sample dimensions and results.
- New and modified item and rate content
Eos added and modified the following:
- Added some items for distribution equipment, including sectionalizers and automatic switching units (ASU).
- Changed the pole descriptions to PT pine/fir.
- Modified some items to separate material and installation and included the distinction in the description.
- Reorganized phases for poles, arms, insulators, guys, and pole-arm hardware, and added some items.,
- Added composite mats.
- Added new copper clad steel wire (CCW), also known as Copperclad™ and included it as a choice in grounding assemblies.
- Added new fiber-reinforced and polymer concrete trench duct to the knowledgebase.
- Enhanced or added assemblies and models
Eos enhanced some of the assemblies and models to add new content and improve the function, choices, and look and feel of the entries. The units of measure were also revised, and descriptions were added to each unit of measure.
- Fixed known issues
Eos fixed some known issues found in earlier releases of the knowledgebase.
Your feedback matters
Your feedback is important to Eos Group. Please contact Eos Group with your comments and suggestions about the 2020 release of the Eos High Voltage Knowledgebase at:
Please send all questions about this release of the Eos High Voltage Knowledgebase to: