Today Eos Group, Inc. announces the release of their 2021 update for the Eos High Voltage Knowledgebase. This release is part of Eos Group’s ongoing commitment to improve and update the Eos High Voltage Knowledgebase and respond to feedback from our clients
This release of the knowledgebase includes the following enhancements, additions, and changes:
- Updated pricing for 2021
Eos updated the knowledgebase pricing to January 2021. Note that two essential raw materials increased significantly in 2020. Copper increased by 27% and aluminum increased by 13%. The knowledgebase provides labor and equipment rate tables for 2021.
- Enhanced or added assemblies and models
Eos enhanced some of the assemblies and models to add new content and improve the function, choices, and look and feel of the entries.
- Many (97) assemblies were added for medium voltage aerial distribution lines.
- An assembly was added for fiberglass (RTRC) conduit.
- Two new models were added for medium voltage aerial distribution lines, one for bare conductors and one for covered conductors (also known as Tree Wire, Aerial MV, or Spacer Cable).
- Assembly and model names (or IDs) were revised to organize them by the 2010 edition of the CSI Uniformat numbers and titles.
- New and modified item and rate content
Eos added and modified the following:
- Numerous items were added for medium voltage aerial distribution lines, including pole- line hardware and insulators; conductors, grips, and splices; messenger and guy wire, etc.
- Numerous items were added for fiberglass (RTRC) conduit and fittings.
- Fixed known issues
Eos fixed some known issues found in earlier releases of the knowledgebase.
Your feedback matters
Your feedback is important to Eos Group. Please contact Eos Group with your comments and suggestions about the 2021 release of the Eos High Voltage Knowledgebase at:
Please send all questions about this release of the Eos High Voltage Knowledgebase to: