It’s been three months since the release of Eos Navigator 2.4. Have you taken a look? What do you think?
Please visit our Eos Navigator YouTube channel to view our latest feature videos or contact us to schedule a demonstration.
“We heard loud and clear that Eos Navigator is a must-have for companies who depend on Sage Estimating and embrace team-oriented estimating principles. We’re working hard to deliver project team and other innovative functionality while continuing to improve the existing features you rely on to bring order to the madness.” – Greg Bloom, Eos Navigator Product Manager
You can look forward to the following enhancements and new features in Eos Navigator 2.5:
- Innovative project team functionality to help balance staffing assignments
- New Project board panel to help visualize your portfolio of projects
- New Version Collection panel
- Expanded advanced layout capabilities
- Customizable information panel layouts
- Revamped Document Collection panel
- Optimized memory management
- and more…
Please visit our Eos Navigator webpage for more information or contact us to learn more about the new features planned for Eos Navigator 2.5, which is currently scheduled for release in February 2021.
Look for our next blog post where we’ll discuss Eos Navigator’s new Project board.