“We’re just weeks away from releasing the 2.3 version of Eos Navigator and the team is motivated to maintain Navigator’s reputation as the best estimate management system on the market. We’ve worked hard to add new features and enhance existing features to improve your workflow, collaboration, and integration capabilities.” – Greg Bloom, Eos Navigator Product Manager
Please join our next webinar to celebrate this milestone and see what’s new.
On March 19 at 11:00 am PST we’ll present an Overview of Eos Navigator, focusing on new 2.3 features.
We’ll review the following highlights in the webinar:
- Convenient archive feature for projects and estimates
- Restore deleted projects and estimates
- Limit user access to projects and estimates by project type
- Quick access to alternate views
- Restrict views to specific security groups
- and more…
Please visit our Eos Navigator webpage for more information or contact us to learn more about the new features planned for Eos Navigator 2.3.
Look for our next blog post where we’ll discuss Eos Navigator’s project access rights feature.