The summer release of Eos Navigator 2.2 was a milestone for the Eos community. Seamless integration with Cortex Project History makes direct data publishing a reality. The new snapshot mode for viewing locked estimates in Sage Estimating, along with other advanced Sage Estimating operations, greatly improves Navigator’s operational value. With the additional improvements to the user experience and a steady stream of miscellaneous usability features, it has been a wildly successful release.
Maintaining our momentum for delivering high-value estimate management functionality to the market has been a tall order.
As we rapidly approach the conclusion of our current development cycle, it’s time to update you on what’s coming next. Unlike the previous release, which focused on improved integration, the emphasis of this release is providing a richer user experience when working with projects and estimates natively in Eos Navigator.
Eos Navigator 2.3 includes the following enhancements and new features:
- Convenient archive feature for projects and estimates
- Restore deleted projects and estimates
- Limit user access to projects and estimates by project type
- Quick access to alternate views
- Restrict views to specific security groups
- Additional search options
- Efficient template management
- Automatic creation of a documents folder when creating a project
- Expanded list and required field functionality
- Improved information panel layout
- Redesigned estimate totals panel
- and more…
Please visit our Eos Navigator webpage for more information or contact us to learn more about the new features planned for Eos Navigator 2.3, which is currently scheduled for release in the first quarter of 2020.
Look for our next blog post where we’ll discuss Eos Navigator’s archive projects feature.