Eos Renewable Energy Knowledgebase
The Eos Renewable Energy Knowledgebase contains thousands of detailed items with crews, labor productivity rates, and material prices. It is ideal for renewable power developers and owners, electric utilities, design engineers, and contractors involved in wind and solar electric power generation, storage, and EV charging.
34,000 items to provide ample detail, with crews, labor productivity rates, and material prices.
Expand or merge it with other modular Eos knowledgebases or RSMeans databases without conflicts or renumbering.
Quickly create and change conceptual or detailed estimates for wind farms, photovoltaic solar installations, energy storage, and electric vehicle charging stations.
Dive deeper into Eos Renewable Energy Knowledgebase.
- Over 34,000 items
- Wind turbine generators (WTG) and erection cranes
- Meteorological monitoring towers
- Photovoltaic (PV) panels, mounting systems, wiring, combiners, and inverters
- Energy storage systems (ESS)
- Electric vehicle (EV) charging stations
- Site work –clearing, grading, earthwork, paving, fencing, storm drainage
- Foundations –simple concrete foundations to heavy tower foundations, piles, and drilled shafts
- Underground conduit and wiring –low and medium voltage, including HDD
- Above ground conduit and wiring –low and medium voltage
- Overhead lines –medium voltage
- Grounding and bonding
- Utility buildings, lighting, and site lighting
- Switchgear, transformers, and other electrical equipment