|When it comes to product updates, it’s critical the right people get the news in a timely manner. That’s why we’re asking you (and your colleagues) to proactively choose the news most important to you by subscribing to the Announcements, News and Alerts forum in Sage City. In the future, all product release notes – including tax and year-end updates – will be posted exclusively in Sage City.
|Note: Share this communication with others in your organization who want to be informed of product release or updates.
What is Sage City?
|Available online 24/7, Sage City is the official community of Sage and the best place to get the latest product news. It also happens to be a great resource for connecting with industry peers, certified partners, and Sage pros to ask questions as well as share product tips and tricks.
How does this benefit you and your organization?
- Everyone in your organization can create an account and subscribe to as many forums as they want—no more forwarding emails to everyone in the company!
- You can visit the product release forum whenever you want to see the latest information about product releases and updates.
- You can explore and join other forums where you can post questions, make comments, share information, and collaborate with others in your industry.
How do you subscribe?
|To ensure you receive timely information about updates and releases, subscribe to the Sage 300 CRE Announcements, News and Alerts forum now.
|To sign up for Sage City and subscribe:
- Go to Sage City at http://www.sagecity.com/
- Click the outline of a person in the upper right-hand corner.
- If you are already signed in, your profile picture displays instead of an outline. Skip to step 4.
- If you are not signed in and you already have a portal account or Sage City account, enter your user name and password, then click Sign in. Skip to step 4.
- If you do not have an existing portal account or Sage City account, select Join here, then fill out the requested information, and click Join now.
- Hover over Support Groups and select your country.
- Select the Sage Construction and Real Estate product.
- Select Forums, then select Sage 300 CRE Announcements, News, and Alerts.
- Click More on the right-hand side, then select Turn Forum notifications on.
|When you subscribe to a forum, you’ll receive an email notification when a new post is created.Note: To adjust the settings on which types of notifications you want to receive by email:
- Select More on the right-hand side, then click Manage Subscriptions.
- Select Notifications.
- Select the types of email notifications that you want to receive. Clear the types of email notifications that you do not want to receive.
|Note: Leave Creates threads in forums to which you are subscribed selected if you want to receive an email notification when a new product release forum post is created.
|We encourage you to explore Sage City—and bookmark www.sagecity.com/resources for convenient access to many helpful resources.