Today Eos Group, Inc. announces the latest release of Eos Navigator, version 1.8.109. Eos Navigator is a collaborative solution for managing projects and estimates at the enterprise level while optimizing preconstruction project controls.
This release of Eos Navigator is compatible with Sage Estimating 17.12.17272.302 (Microsoft SQL version). It includes Cortex Publisher for publishing Navigator data to Cortex Project History. Other new features and enhancements in this release include:
- Simplified default configuration of project tabs
- Web widget enhancements for easier configuration and use
- Search feature added to Projects and Components widgets
- New Duration attribute type that calculates the difference between two dates
- New multi-select list attribute that allows users to select more than one value for a list attribute
- General user interface enhancements to improve and simplify your user experience
- Support for LDAP, an industry-standard protocol for accessing and maintaining distributed directory information services over an IP network
- Enhanced API for auto-creation of projects, components, and estimates
“Eos Navigator is our project and estimate management platform that works with Sage Estimating (Microsoft SQL version). It replaces Eos Explorer Extended, which works with Sage Estimating (Pervasive version),” explains CEO Nick Papadopoulos. “Sage Estimating (Microsoft SQL version) users will find themselves working in the same ‘sandbox’ for the first time. Sandboxes need rules or they get ugly fast. Eos Navigator offers a project-centric solution, enabling teams to manage multiple project components—and the estimates that support those project components—in an enterprise platform.”
For more information about the Eos Navigator 1.8.109 release, please visit our website.