I am proud to announce that Eos Group has officially released Eos Navigator 1.5. This is an exciting release of what is quickly becoming known as the most powerful enterprise estimating management application on the market. Don’t get me wrong, Navigator is not an estimating application, but rather an application where you organize, maintain, and manage your Sage (Timberline) estimates. As you sort and group your estimates, you can perform many other tasks as well, such as reporting across all your estimates, applying permissions, associating documents and worksheets, and more.
This release adds the following to Eos Navigator’s strong feature set:
- Compatibility with Sage (Timberline) Estimating 14.11 (Microsoft SQL version)
- Active Directory enhancements to meet strict requirements for client environments
- Attributes are now organized logically instead of alphabetically when managing views and groups
- Information widgets display attributes in the order set by the system administrator
- Collection widgets now sort by the first column in the grid by default
- Filters and sorting persist between Navigator sessions
- Approval system now includes the report (sent with email notifications) in the history section
- Ability to choose not to include specific project permissions when copying a project
Last modified date now displays in the Estimate Collection widget
Don’t worry, the Navigator team is not slowing down. Many more enhancements are on the way, so stay tuned!