- Both Sage Estimating (SQL) and Sage Estimating Essential:
- After upgrading, columns that were hidden in saved layouts remain hidden.
- You can duplicate estimates that include “quick sorts” on columns.
- Sage Estimating (SQL):
- Changes made to items in drop-down lists save correctly in Estimating Models.
Important: If you use third-party products that integrate with Sage Estimating or Sage Estimating Essential, check with the vendor of your third-party product to ensure their product is fully compatible with this release. If you integrate with other Sage products, check with your business partner or Sage to ensure that these components are compatible.
- Click the following link to download and install the update:
- If you are prompted to log on, enter your Customer Portal Username and Password, and then click Log on.