Nick Papadopoulos, CEO of Eos Group, recently sat down with Gareth McGlynn, the host of The Preconstruction Podcast. Some of the topics they discussed:
- Young people taking RISKS in construction
- Giving back the construction space while helping it move forward
- Tech companies not understanding the construction industry
- What happened with KATERRA? Why it didn’t work out.
- The challenges of adapting historical DATA
- The future Preconstruction org chart
- Millennials coming through, what they need from construction
- Automating from the 2D world
Nick touches on his 25 + years in helping companies in the AEC/O industry implement cost estimating technologies so they can work more efficiently. Nick strives to continue to create better solutions for process optimization along with developing software for benchmarking and predictive analytics.